Thursday, March 24, 2005

Woman Bit Off Chairman Park's Genitals



A korean woman bit off her husband's penis and testicles during an argument, police said on Wednesday. She was in police custody in Seoul and might be charged with causing grievous bodily harm, said the officer in charge of the station.

The newspaper said she had bitten off Chairman Park's penis and testicles Sunday night after her 65-year-old husband slapped her.

"Because I was so drunk she overpowered me and by the time my son came to my rescue, she had bitten off both my testicles and the penis," Mr. Park told the paper.

The attack came only days after Chairman Kim of a large conglomerate died in Seoul after his wife, angered by his infidelity, cut off his penis. The cases come on the heels of a survey showing high levels of domestic violence against women in some parts of Seoul.

No comments: