Friday, January 27, 2006

Best time to kick your boss in his groin





An office lady or "O eru" was going to show you how to attack a man's weak parts. Her boss wanted to touch on her in the office, and she gave him a good series of powerful kicks and slaps to his balls while he was pissing in a urinal.

She attacked him from behind with groinkicks and attached him to a urinal. She asked him "Why did you touch my breasts?" And she gave him a deadly series of kicks and knees in the testicles ! The older man didn't know what to do : "Please stop ! What did I do ?!" But she beat his groin with no mercy ! She threatened him ! "If I grabbed your testicles, I would crush them like this, with my hand !" "I'm going to cut your balls off !" !



Anyway she didn't give up... She finally grabbed him by the testicles and squeezed them... The poor guy was in pain... A final deadly groin kick ! Scrambled balls ! The lady was laughing after him in the restroom... Wow ! What a ball busting bitch ! Don't try to fight with her... She'd attack you right where it hurts !

No comments: