Friday, January 27, 2006

What should I do with my boss (社長, 会長)?

Adapted from a story on the Internet. Photo by Matsushita



I am a 30-year-old woman who works for a small Japanese company. I am married for the second time and have two children from my first marriage. Recently at a retirement party for one of the girls from my office, after a few drinks and after the guest of honor had gone home. I was alone with four senior managers. One is my 62-year-old president of the company called Mr. Tanaka-san. Of the other three guys, all in their 40. We were all feeling no pain and I decided to do a little dance for the guys and give my boss a karaoke dance. I have to say I was getting really turned on. Tanaka-san suggested we move the party upstairs from the private room in a hotel where we were and he went and got a room. Once upstairs the music was turned on, drinks were poured and I started dancing again, doing a striptease until I was naked. I ended up in bed with the three older guys while my boss sat back and watched. While I was having intercourse with one, the other two would be kissing and fondling me. After many orgasms, I went over and gave my boss a blow job while he stroked my hair. It was a wild night! At work the following Monday I felt a little awkward, but nobody said a word. The next night my boss took me to dinner and later back to his office where we had sex. Since that time we have been seeing each other on a regular basis, usually dinner and sex. We are both married and have been discreet in the office. Now he says that he loved seeing me banging those guys and asked if he could have a party with me as the entertainment. It was a great night and I had fun, don't get me wrong, but I don't think it's something I want to repeat. I also don't want to lose my job or lose what I have with my boss. What should I do to Tanaka-san?

No comments: