Sunday, January 08, 2006

How I shrunk my Husband's Crotch

Story by Castratix; Amendment and Photo by Matsushita

I've been married to my husband for over 16 years. After I had our first child, my sex drive went down drastically. I was about 29 at the time. Sex became a chore, and eventually I tried to avoid it altogether. Several threats of divorce later, I decided to just put up with it, and for 10 years I went along and satisfied my husbands sexual desires -- which never did anything for me. We could have sex all night long, and all I felt was mild (and sometimes intense) pain.


Last year I decided to take matters into my own hand. I researched ways of reducing male libido on the internet, and even looked into castration. But I knew my husband would never agree to anything that would change his sex drive -- he has made it known he is quite proud of his prowess, or his supposed prowess, in bed, and fancies himself quite the ladies man.


I came across several sites that discussed "Cyperterone Acetate" a drug used to reduce the sex drives of prisoners in certain countries. I was surprised and pleased to find out that this substance can quite easily be bought through the internet, and I even learned how to get it legally by faking a female vaginal disorder, which it is prescribed for.

I had read about the potential complications, and didn't want to do anything that would permanently harm my husband. Another side of me rationalized what I was doing as a way of "getting even" for all the years of painful, unsatisfying sex he had subjected me to. So I arranged for my husband to get a complete physical two months after I started his "treatment" -- if they found anything wrong, I would stop immediately.

My main goal was not to get caught -- if he ever found out what I was doing, not only would he divorce me, he'd probably call the authorities. So I ordered the drug and had it shipped to a PO Box. Then I took all the pills out of the packaging, and crushed them into a powder. I bought a minature gram scale, and divided the powder into a series of doses -- from extremely small (about as much as the end of a matchstick) to roughly the size of a whole pill. I wanted to start him off so slowly that he wouldn't even suspect anything, or would be to ashamed to bring it up to ever look into it. In fact that is what I was hoping, that he would go impotent and not have the balls to deal with it -- and finally give me the relief I was craving.

The first week, I started with "micro doses" twice a day, if possible. The first time, I put the powdered Cyperterone Acetate into an omlette. I was happy to see him eat the entire thing, and felt a secret thrill that I had begun to secretly, and slowly, destroy his sex drive, hopefully forever.



I brainstormed every way possible to give him his doses without him noticing. Finally I realized there was a better way than to lace his food -- he takes vitamins almost religiously in the morning and in the evening. When he was at work I went into his dresser where he keeps them, and identified a bottle of zinc, in the gelatin capsule form. I counted out over 65 pills, and opened them each up. I poured out a little bit of zinc from each one, and replaced it with the powdered cyperterone acetate. I put more drug into some pills, and less in the others, and put them back in the bottle so that the dose increased as he got towards the bottom of the bottle.

I worked it out so he never got more than half of the maximum recommended dose - I figured if it wasn't working, I could supplement his intake by dosing more meals.

After the first week, I didn't notice any changes. Thank god he was too busy to subject me to sex, but I could still see his erection in the morning when he got up. My first clue something might be going on was the beginning of the next week -- when he had started getting the "zinc" pills that I laced -- and he came home wednesday night and complained of being really tired. I told him about the cold that was going around, and sypathized with his symptoms. He agreed to take it easy, and take more vitamins until his health improved. I almost told him not to, but part of me wanted to see this happen quicker.

By Saturday morning he definitely felt like something was wrong. All he could tell me was he was really "tired" and couldn't seem to concentrate at work. I was smiling inside, as I knew the cyperterone acetate was working on his system, and with any luck shutting down his testicles.

The next week I decided to increase his dose again slightly, spiking his dinner with more of the powder. He seemed withdrawn, not his normal self, and I asked him if he was depressed. No, I'm just feeling really tired and I can't wait to get over this cold, he said. It's like my whole body is aching, and I have no energy.

For the rest of the week, he didn't make a single sexual move on me, so I knew it must be working. I noticed in the morning, he would usually have rock hard erections when he got up, it seemed like they were only "half erections", not very firm, and definitely not standing straight up like the usually did.



After the first month, I noticed his erections getting less and less in the morning. One day at breakfast he told me he thought he was going to see a doctor. I asked him what was wrong, and he said he couldn't describe it, sort of a painful sensation in his groin and his testicles. I said maybe it's because we haven't had sex in a while, and he said you might be right.

I reminded him of his doctor's appointment next month, and that he could have this looked at then. He agreed.

About a month and half into his treatments, I noticed a huge change in his moods -- he was no longer as agressively outgoing, he would come home, watch television and then fall asleep. I monitored his vitamins and made sure he was taking them and getting his dose morning and night.

I noticed his genitals, when he was getting dressed, were no longer their usual bright red color -- they seemed to be getting pale, like there wasn't as much blood flow or something. I wasn't sure, but the whole package seemed to be slightly smaller, but I thought I might have been imagining it. I knew that the cyperterone acetate would eventually cause his genitals to shrink, but I hadn't expected any results in only two months.

Four days before his doctor's appointment I made sure he didn't get any of the cyperterone acetate, I replaced his zinc with the real thing. I thought maybe some of it would be out of his system, and make it harder for the doctor to figure out what was wrong.

My husband came back from his doctors appointment, and I asked him how it went. He told the doctor about his lack of energy, and how it seemed like his sex drive had gone down tremendously. The doctor told him this was a normal part of aging, and men his age shouldn't expect the sex drive of a twenty year old. He told the doctor that it had gone down suddently, but the doctor answered that that can happen, and is really nothing to worry about. He told my husband most men find it a relief when their sex drive dissapears, and are glad to be rid of it.

I started him back on his treatments, and now it was five months into them. He had resigned himself to losing his sex drive by now -- he seemed to accept the doctors assessment, and didn't seem to be fighting it. I noticed by now his balls were definitely shrinking -- they just seemed to hang there in his scrotum, where they used to really fill it out. His genitals where an ashen color, and they just seemed to "hang there" lifeless. Whereas he used to be constantly touching himself and walking around with an erection, now he just seemed to get dressed and go off to work.

I had read that eventually the results become permanent, so at six months I decided to "step it up" a little. I increased his dose by about a third, and he didn't seem to complain or notice. He still felt tired all the time, and I got him a book on chronic fatigue and convinced him he must be suffering from it.

After about a month on this increased dose, I started to feel like I was permanently castrating him. He never had erections anymore, and his penis was starting to resemble a minature hot dog. Even with his clothes on, I no longer noticed his "bulge".

Well it's been one year now, and my husband is totally asexual. After one final month of a really high dose, I cut him back to a maintanence dose. He has no idea I've made him totally impotent, and shrunk his formerly proud genitals into a couple small grapes and a cocktail weenie. When he's in underwear, he now has the profile of a prepubescent boy. And to top it off, he has sprouted little breasts, but never talks about it -- he doesn't think I notice, and I never bring it up. But I definitely see them, it's like the nipples are engorged or something.



At this point I think his genitals are gone for good, but I don't want to ever take a chance of him wanting sex again, so for his own good I'm going to keep him on a low dose of cyperterone acetate forever.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is very bad Castratix. Imagine your husband lacing your food,for example with a substance which destroyed your libido and altered your feminine morphology.
Put yourself in his shoes. If you couldn't put up with his normal sex drive, you should have backed out of the marriage. There are other women out there in dire need of his testicles. Stupid and shame on you.

Anonymous said...

You my lady are definetly going to hell. As a matter of fact I hope you get raped in a alley way by a group of men with 12 inch penis' that are infected with every imaginable deadly std known to man. I truely hope this is a fake story because this is just pure evil. We all have to answer to a higher power one day, and you will get what is coming to you. Unless he was raping you..I see no legit reason to do this. If sex hurt so bad why didn't you seek out a docotr to see what was wrong. Don't blame your husband for you not being able to have sex. Why did you marry a man with a high sex drive? You should jump off a bridge or get blown up and save this world from sad, disgusting people like yourself.

Unknown said...

Wow! Awsome job ruining his life. You are more then I am. I have to agree with the other two people here. You could have done something else to get away from his giant penis. But still you did a great job and he deserved a punishment for all the years of pain you had to suffer. I have been looking for ways to shrink my penis. Could you please send me a email and tell where you bought the product to shrink your husband. My email is hnt.neji@gmail.com. You are my hero so please email me anytime.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

u deserve to be castrate too at ovaries u evil huaaaa

Anonymous said...

your ovaries deserve be castrated too

Unknown said...

Looking at your picture, are you sure it's the Cyperterone Acetate that's killed his desire to have sex with you?

cheating hubby said...

Yes I love dis punishment my hubby is cheating im battle cancer so my sex drive is not the best he treat me like gum on bottom of shoe so I really need his penis to stop working 4 others

Anonymous said...

Bleah this story was swiped form the Eunuch Archive, but it could easily be real and true and be done as this drug is very very easy to obtain from inhouse pharmacy online, it is powerful stuff and completely tasteless. So if you find yourself feeling tired, and your finger nails start breaking odds are on your wife is castrating you, pretty soon your cock and balls wont work any more.

witchy said...

Good for you. I should have a loving and caring wife like you.

Anonymous said...

Hope you get raped bitch

tom73612 said...

Good for you!

Anonymous said...

you need to get help. a man has no right to do something as evil as this to his wife and you had no right to something as evil to your husband if you had pain during intercourse then you could have sought medical help not be a total evil bitch

Anonymous said...

Hopefully the authorities and him see this and you get thrown under the prison